- Web Developer, Penn State University Outreach Marketing, State College, PA, 08/2014 - Present
Drupal web developer for the World Campus prospect/student websites. Includes working with project managers, other web developers, and marketing stakeholders with everything from minor updates to analytics tracking to larger scope projects including the responsive redesign of the student site. Also assist with other smaller conference and Drupal websites as needed for Outreach Marketing.
- Work with project managers and marketing stakeholders to produce and maintain mid - large scoped projects ranging from stand-alone web applications to full Drupal sites.
- Develop, document, implement, and maintain custom Drupal 7 modules through Penn State Outreach Marketing.
- Worked with internal IT department to develop and implement an official development process for Drupal based sites using continuous integration and code repositories.
- Performed weekly code reviews on my own code and other developer’s code to improve the overall documentation and success of our development team.
- Researcher, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, MD, 05/2013 - 08/2013
- Completed independent studies of various web technologies in which were applied in the development and implementation of an Anthropometric Data Visualization tool for web browsers.
- Assisted lead developer on the Anthropometric Data Visualization tool to implement new features to increase usability and improve visual appearance.
- Contributed to publication at the 4th International Conference on 3D Body Scanning technologies
- Web Developer/Co-Owner, Haven Sites, Lock Haven, PA, 08/2012 - 07/2014
- Develop and maintain dynamic database driven sites
- Consult with clients throughout the entire web development process to ensure a complete understanding between what is wanted, what is expected, and what is delivered.
- Document procedures and workflows to help facilitate the management of the website for myself and colleagues
- Integrate and migrate existing static sites into Drupal CMS
- Programming: Java, Android
- Software: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Visio, MySql Developer, Phpmyadmin, LAMP, Eclipse, Netbeans, Mercurial, MySql Workbench, Jenkins, Mercurial, TortoiseHg
- Operating Systems: Linux (Fedora, Ubuntu, Linux Mint), Windows
S. Ressler and K. Leber, "Web Based 3D Visualization and Interaction for Whole Body Laser Scans", in Proc. of 4th Int. Conf. on 3D Body Scanning Technologies, Long Beach CA, USA, 2013, pp. 166-172, http://dx.doi.org/10.15221/13.166.
Lock Haven University, Lock Haven, PA
B.S in Applied Computer Science: Major GPA: 3.60
Concentration: Mobile and Game Application Development