Self-motivated software developer with over seven years of professional experience in coding, launching and teaching others.
Penn State World Campus
08/2014 - Presenthttps://www.worldcampus.com
Penn State World Campus or "Penn State Online" is the online campus of The Pennsylvania State University.
- Work with project managers and marketing stakeholders to produce and maintain mid - large scoped projects ranging from stand-alone web applications to full Drupal sites.
- Develop, document, implement, and maintain custom Drupal 7/8 modules through Penn State Outreach Marketing.
- Worked with internal IT department to develop and implement an official development process for Drupal based sites using continuous integration and code repositories.
- Performed weekly code reviews on my own code and other developer’s code to improve the overall documentation and success of our development team.
05/2013 - 08/2013https://nist.gov
The National Institute of Standards and Technology is a physical sciences laboratory, and a non-regulatory agency of the United States Department of Commerce
- Completed independent studies of various web technologies in which were applied in the development and implementation of an Anthropometric Data Visualization tool for web browsers.
- Assisted lead developer on the Anthropometric Data Visualization tool to implement new features to increase usability and improve visual appearance.
- Contributed to publication at the 4th International Conference on 3D Body Scanning technologies
08/2012 - 07/2014
Haven sites was a small web development company owned and operated by myself and another developer during college. The majority of the clients were local to the Lock Haven area.
- Develop and maintain dynamic database driven sites
- Consult with clients throughout the entire web development process to ensure a complete understanding between what is wanted, what is expected, and what is delivered.
- Document procedures and workflows to help facilitate the management of the website for myself and colleagues
- Integrate and migrate existing static sites into Drupal CMS
Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania
2010 - 2014https://lockhaven.edu
BS in Applied Computer Science
- Web Developer for the Lock Haven University's chapter of ACM (2012-2014)